Saturday, May 28, 2011

No Sew Dust Ruffle

I'm finally starting to feel a little productive once again and got into a creative mood this past week. I made a long awaited dust ruffle to go with our summer coverlet by tucking the fabric between the mattress and box springs and hand gathering. It's a small red and white check which is hard to tell from the picture. We have a king size bed so it took 7 yards, which I cut in half to make it full enough. One day I may actually gather it on my machine, but right now I have too many other fun things I want to do.


I also finished two more mice pincushions and a snowman bottle I started last year! It turned out so cute I have a production line going now. Will post those pictures later.


Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.


Hugs,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment